Source: ABOUT ME
I havent been to this exhibition yet but loads of people I know say it’s amazing! And well, Jean Paul Gaultier is just incredible, he’s another level. And apparently your actually allowed to take photos. So I’m thinking it’s time for a trip to London soon. Oh, and this will also give me an excuse to go shopping. In my opinion, the perfect day out. xox
Today’s ootd, featuring this beaut striped tropical print mini number, yellow ribbed crop top, white cleated sole shoes, cateye sunnies and a navy tailored jacket. I just can’t get enough of the exciting tropical prints which are overtaking the high-street right now… Earlier I was out shopping, and now I am off to my first Summer BBQ so this was just the perfect outfit to wear for both occasions!! (Now all I need is a Holiday and a nice tan). xox
I just couldn’t resist this cute watermelon print boxy top… Oh, and it’s only £26.00!!! Bargain.
I picked up this gorgeous River Island red & purple tie dyed maxi dress for just £5 in the sale!!! I completed my look with a hat from George at Asda (Which was also £5). Finish of with a pair of sandals and you have the perfect beach outfit. I would also dress it up for the evening when your out having a nice meal with your friends. I would bling it up with gold bracelets or a necklace, and again keep it simple with some sandals. This outfit is all about the dress. If your the type of person that shy’s away from crazy prints or bold colours then try looking for a nude or white coloured maxi dress. I think it’s simple but just as stunning.
- Maxi-mum impact! (dresseduptotheninth.wordpress.com)
- Topshop maternity it dress (dresseduptotheninth.wordpress.com)
- Jimmy Choo Lance Neon Sandals (myfashioncents.com)
- Rihanna’s Sandals: Get Her Sexy River Island Shoes (hollywoodlife.com)
- George @ ASDA Festival Haul (theroseyside.com)
- Great lengths – fashion’s love affair with the maxi (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Back to School: Look #2: Maxi Skirt (tantalizinglytasteful.wordpress.com)
- Mad about a Maxi – My look for just £10!!! (siobhansfashionblog.wordpress.com)