Already buzzing for 2015!!xox
Crushing on all of these gorgeous grafea leather bags, from the Hari Rucksack Collection…
Yay! My latest Avon order arrived in the post today. Excited to test out these new skincare treats.
I ordered two products from the planet spa ‘new fantasticically firming’ range. The first product I brought is the body cream which is meant to firm the look of skin and improve elasticity. The second product I ordered is the body polisher which luxuriously exfoliates skin and improves the micro-circulation for a smoother, more polished glow.
Both products from this fantastically firming range are scented with Columbian coffee bean extract. A real treat for the skin! xox
– Yellow ribbed crop top from River Island
– Stripey print cropped fitted jacket, with frayed hem, from Topshop
– Tropical palm leaf print skirt with contrast black & white stripes from River Island
– Belt from Primark
In love with my new Topshop cropped jacket, with frayed hem detailing and a stripey pattern.
(Brand new and currently in-store & online). xox
– Barbie Pink dress from River Island
– Sugar pink vinyl platform sandals from Topshop
How good does Millie Mackintish look as the first ever brand ambassador of Nip & Fab?! I think she looks amazing.
I absolutely love this brand. And this is really tempting me to invest in more Nip & Fab skincare and body products.
Featured in Grazia magazine