I also wanted to show you this picture of the maxi. Closer up you can see that the maxi dress has been embellished with beads. You can Sew beads onto a dress or onto the collar of a top and it’s just a really nice way of adding detail to any outfit. I’m going to try sewing pearl beads onto the collar of a white lace top to create a really pretty and feminine look.
- How to make a bead embroidered Kumihimo bracelet (craftside.typepad.com)
- DIY: Arm Candy from Recycled Beaded Jewelry! (thepinkmuse.net)
- Ribbon Lace (annettenordell.wordpress.com)
- Ancient Egyptian Beads Originate in Outer Space (news.softpedia.com)
- Bead Woven & Embroidery Bracelet -Bead Weaving the Base (mirrixlooms.com)
- Jasmine Bracelet tutorial (mynestcraft.wordpress.com)